The best waterproof work boots are an essential piece of equipment for anyone who works outdoors. If you work outdoors, you cannot afford to wear your basketball shoes to work. With the rainy season approaching, now is the time to make sure you have a pair that will keep your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
In this post, we’ll take a look at 13 of the best waterproof work boots on the market. We’ll discuss the features and benefits of each pair so that you can make an informed decision about which one is right for you.
With a little bit of research, you can find the perfect pair of waterproof work boots to keep your feet dry all season long.TABLE OF CONTENTS
- What are the Best Waterproof Work Boots?
- 1 – Timberland PRO Men’s 6″ Boondock Soft-Toe Waterproof Industrial Work Boot
- 2 – Carhartt Men’s 6-Inch Waterproof Wedge Soft Toe Work Boot
- 3 – Ever Boots Ultra Dry
- 4 – Thorogood American Heritage 6″ Steel Toe Work Boots for Men – Full-Grain Leather with Moc Toe, Slip-Resistant Wedge Outsole, and Comfort Insole; EH Rated
- 5 – Cat Footwear Men’s Second Shift Steel Toe Work Boot
- 6 – Timberland PRO Work Summit Comp Toe
- 7 – Ariat WorkHog Waterproof Work Boots – Men’s Round Toe Western Work Boot
- 8 – Carhartt Men’s CMF6366 6 Inch Composite Toe Boot
- 9 – KEEN Utility Men’s Detroit Xt Mid Soft Toe Waterproof Work Boot
- 10 – Skechers Men’s Burgin-Tarlac Industrial Boot
- 11 – EVER BOOTS “Tank” Men’s Soft Toe Oil Full Grain Leather Work Boots Construction Rubber Sole
- 12 – Under Armour Men’s Valsetz RTS 1.5 with Zipper Military and Tactical
- 13 – Cat Footwear Men’s Threshold Waterproof Steel Toe Work Boot
- What are Waterproof Work Boots?
- Wrap Up
What are the Best Waterproof Work Boots?
Waterproof work boots are ideal to work in rainy and cold conditions. The best ones not only keep your feet safe from getting wet but also keep them warm and comfy so that you can focus on your work rather than mulling over the safety of your feet.
In the following section, we will discuss the best 13 waterproof boots for work that you can use to make your feet safe and snuggly in this rainy season.
1 – Timberland PRO Men’s 6″ Boondock Soft-Toe Waterproof Industrial Work Boot
The number one spot on our list of the best waterproof work boots goes to Men’s Boondock 6″ Waterproof Work Boot from Timberland PRO. These Timberland PRO boots are 100% imported leather and come with a comfortable synthetic sole.
The soft toe boot comes with a lace-up closure that has a contrasting padded collar and dual-purpose top hardware for quick wearing and removal.
Timberland PRO Men’s Boondock 6-inch boots are made from premium waterproof leather that features an abrasion-resistant membrane.
- Available in a wide variant to accommodate wide feet for every foot size.
- Combines lightweight built with work-ready protection.
- These best waterproof boots feature rubber toe protectors that increase abrasion resistance as well as durability.
- The leather work boots for men come with dual-density shock-absorbing Anti-Fatigue technology.
- Contains three-quarter Goodyear welt/cement heel construction.
- Designed for delivering optimal comfort and performance.
The 6-inch work boots from Timberland PRO are rugged and waterproof boots for work that combines craftsmanship with classic styling. These are the go-to premium work boots.
2 – Carhartt Men’s 6-Inch Waterproof Wedge Soft Toe Work Boot
Carhartt Men’s 6 Inch Waterproof Wedge Soft Toe Work Boot is a worthy option for considering when buying waterproof work boots. The soft, cushion comfort insole ensures warm feet and keeps your feet dry in most types of wet conditions.
The waterproof membrane not only ensures that the feet remain dry but also promotes airflow and circulation. The work boots feature Goodyear welt construction with a rubber outsole.
These wedge work boots from Carhartt pair wedge-style with enhanced comfort and durability to deliver an impressive working experience.
- The waterproof work boots offer maximum comfort and reduced foot fatigue with the foam cushion insole.
- The boot opening is approximately 10.5 inches.
- Successfully meets the ASTM F2892-18 EH standards.
- The upper of the boots are made from high-grade oil-tanned leather.
- The outsole made from rubber ensures full ground contact.
- Keep the feet dry and warm in most wet conditions.
Carhartt Men’s 6″ Wedge Soft Toe are the best waterproof work boots for buyers looking for premium work boots that are not only comfortable but also stylish.
3 – Ever Boots Ultra Dry
Every Boots Ultra Dry work boots are made hundred percent leather and come with a sturdy rubber sole that can withstand hours of heavy-duty work while providing comfort and grip to the feet. Using these boots you can delay foot fatigue.
The insulated lining ensures your feet stay warm irrespective of the outside environment. The PU insole of these work boots for men is removable so that you can add a custom insole as per your comfort and liking.
For conveniently wearing – and taking them off as well – these waterproof boots for work by Ever Boots have a back loop and speedy hooks.
- Available in Copper and Darkbrown colors.
- These are 100% leather boots.
- Ever Boots Ultra Dry are ideal work boots for farming, gardening, landscaping, and yard jobs.
- Backed by a 3-month manufacturing guarantee.
- The backloop is easy to wear and remove.
- Reduces pressure on the feet when climbing ladders.
- It is slip resistant.
Ever Boots Ultra Dry work boots are your ideal companion for a comfortable and waterproof work experience. These are ideal for working in your garden or farm while keeping your feet safe from getting wet.
4 – Thorogood American Heritage 6” Steel Toe Work Boots for Men – Full-Grain Leather with Moc Toe, Slip-Resistant Wedge Outsole, and Comfort Insole; EH Rated
Thorogood is a reliable name when it comes to sturdy and comfortable boots for work that has a flair for style. One of the best of the bunch is the 6-inch steel toe American Heritage work boots.
The steel toe boot for work is an American-made product crafted from durable premium full-grain leather. It meets ASTM F3445-21 slip-resistance standards.
The wedge boots from Thorogood meet ASTM F2413-18 electrical hazard resistance safety standards and come with Goodyear welt construction.
- These waterproof boots come in 3 shades; Midnight Black, Train Crazyhorse, and Tobacco.
- Highly-durable work boots with waterproof leather for men.
- The work boot comes with a specialized variant for men with wider feet for all shoe sizes.
- Better traction control even on loose gravel, wet, and oil surfaces with Maxwear Wedge outsole.
- The waterproof work boots come with a removable ultimate shock-absorption footbed.
- Features a strong and flexible shank construction made from composite and fiberglass shanks.
Thorogood American Heritage Steel Toe is a premium product that is the best waterproof work boots for those who can afford to maximize comfort at the expense of a big budget.
5 – Cat Footwear Men’s Second Shift Steel Toe Work Boot
Cat Footwear Men’s Second Shift Steel Toe work boots are made from 100% imported leather and come with a comfortable synthetic sole. The shaft of the steel toe measures 6-inch from the arch while the heel and platform measure 1.25-inch and 0.75-inch, respectively.
These come with Goodyear Welt Construction for enhanced durability and flexibility. The slip-resistant outsole offers a superior grip on low-traction surfaces.
The waterproof work boot is made from quality oiled full-grain leather that assures long-term durability and protection.
- Available in four colors.
- These are lightweight and comfortable waterproof boots.
- The waterproof work boots are ASTM F2413-18-compliant, which ensures protection against open circuits up to 600 volts for the wearer.
- The boot opening of the boot measures 10.5-inches around.
- High comfort with the Climasphere breathable insole.
- Optimal traction with T3 rubber outsole.
The Second Shift Steel Toe work boot is a one-stop solution for anyone looking for comfort, durability, and protection. These mid-range work boots have rugged styling and quality leather that makes them the best choice for everyday use, job or off the job.
6 – Timberland PRO Work Summit Comp Toe
Keep your feet warm and safe while working with the Work Summit Comp Toe waterproof work boots from Timberland PRO. The shaft of the waterproof work boot measures 6 inches from the arch.
These waterproof work boots feature a Step Propel footbed with eTPU beads and an abrasion-, slip-, and oil-resistant all-weather TPU outsole.
The Timberland PRO boots feature a superior waterproof membrane and come with Electrical Hazard Protection. The cushioned footbed offers maximum shock absorption and energy return.
- Lightweight Timberland boots.
- Features mesh lining with a waterproof membrane that is made from a blood-borne pathogen.
- The waterproof work boots come with abrasion-resistant toe and heel overlays.
- The Timberland boots are ASTM F2413-18 M/ I/ C EH complaint.
- Waterproof leather upper and CarbonShield technology.
These are the best waterproof work boots for anyone aiming for Timberland. The work boots perfectly balance a strike between comfort, features, and utility, making them a perfect fit for everyday heavy-duty requirements.
7 – Ariat WorkHog Waterproof Work Boots – Men’s Round Toe Western Work Boot
Ariat WorkHog are waterproof work boots made from 100% leather and comes with a comfortable rubber sole. The shaft measures 10 inches from the arch while the platform measures approximately 1/2 inch.
The all-weather western work boots come with Waterproof Pro technology that ensures that the user’s feet stay warm and safe from water and snow.
The waterproof work boots feature ATS Max Technology that ensures comfort all day. The cushioning EVA midsole offers maximum torsional stability and reduces foot fatigue significantly.
- These are extremely lightweight heavy-duty work boots.
- The boot opening measures 12.5 inches around approximately.
- The comfortable waterproof work boots have Ariat’s Duratread outsole that is not only extremely flexible but also ensures high performance and wear resistance.
- Wearing and removing these leather waterproof work boots is a breeze with the unique U-Turn Entry System that is independent of the foot shape.
- Excellent work boots to keep the feet dry in wet and snow conditions.
Ariat WorkHog work boots for men are designed to maximize comfort and offer the best support for the demands of rigorous jobs. The soft-toe shoes are ideal for customers whose job demands staying on their feet for extended hours.
8 – Carhartt Men’s CMF6366 6 Inch Composite Toe Boot
The CMF6366 work boots from Carhartt come with a composite safety toe that provides superior protection against compression and impact hazards that are common to several job sites. It comes with a 1.5-inch heel.
Carhartt CMF6366 waterproof work boots come with a comfortable rubber sole and feature a good boot opening that measures 11 inches approximately.
The dual-density footbed with OrthoLite top layer reduces foot fatigue and makes the work boot comfortable to wear all day long.
- The protective boots for work are available in four colors, namely Black Oil Tanned, Brown, Brown Oil Tanned Leather, and Dark Brown.
- Successfully meets the ASTM F2413-18 standard that ensures ample protection against contact with electrical circuits up to 18kV in dry conditions.
- Chemical-, slip-, and oil-resistant.
- The FastDry Technology Lining eliminates sweat fast.
- Features full-grain leather upper.
- It has an abrasion-resistant rubber outsole that comes with gripping lugs and ladder lock channels for superior traction control.
- Full-length EVA insert with steel shank.
Carhartt Rugged Flex Composite Toe work boots come with a galore of safety features and keeps your feet comfortable throughout the day. If you’re looking for lightweight work boots, then you need to look somewhere else.
9 – KEEN Utility Men’s Detroit Xt Mid Soft Toe Waterproof Work Boot
Detriot Xt Mid is a soft toe work boot from Keen that is made from 100% leather. The shaft of the work boots measures 4.5 inches approximately from the arch and the platform measures 1 inch approximately.
KEEN Detroit Xt Mid soft toe comes with a breathable and waterproof membrane that allows air circulation inside while keeping water from entering the work boots.
The waterproof work boots not only keep your feet dry but also exceed ASTM F1677-96 and F2913 SATRA standards with their non-marking, slip- and oil-resistant, rubber outsoles.
- One of the best options for lightweight work boots.
- Superior boot opening of approximately 12 inches around.
- The work boots successfully meet ASTM F2893 EH standards.
- The soft toe caps provide protection against minor impacts.
- Inspired by the hiking boots from KEEN.
- A contoured underfoot support offers maximum structured stability, comfort, and flexibility.
- The work boot flaunts a sleek style.
KEEN Detroit work boots are ideal for you if you’re looking for a full leather work boot with premium safety features and superior styling. Look somewhere else if you need superior traction control.
10 – Skechers Men’s Burgin-Tarlac Industrial Boot
The Burgin-Tarlac ST are one of the most comfortable waterproof boots made from 100% leather and features a rubber sole. The steel toe comes with a shaft that measures 5.5 inches approximately from the arch.
It is an ankle-height steel toe work boot that features a leather upper and a cushioned insole. Moreover, it is puncture-resistant and ASTM F2413-05 compliant.
Although Skechers Burgin-Tarlac ST has poor cushioning and wears out quickly, it is comfortable, durable, and attractive.
- These are one of the best budget work boots for men.
- The work boot is available in 6 colors, namely Black, Black/Black, Black Embossed Leather, Brown, Brown Embossed Leather, and Chocolate.
- It is the #1 Best Seller on Amazon.
- It has the air-cooled Skechers Memory Foam that can accommodate all types of foot shapes.
- Comes in a wide variant to accommodate people with wider feet.
Skechers Burgin-Tarlac ST are the ideal industrial work boots that are inexpensive. The work boots compromise some cushioning and styling for better durability and comfort.
11 – EVER BOOTS “Tank” Men’s Soft Toe Oil Full Grain Leather Work Boots Construction Rubber Sole
Ever Boots Tank Soft Toe work boots are made from full-grain leather and are available for both men and women. The Tank work boots come with a comfortable rubber sole and are easy to wear and remove.
The soft toe comes with supple nubuck with reinforced stitches that are supportive and non-restrictive and offers all-day comfort on the job or working in the garden or lawn at your home.
Ever Boots Tank Soft work boots come with a padded collar that provides extra support to your feet that is ideal to work on any construction site.
- Offers an excellent blend of support and maneuverability.
- Tall ankle-length boots.
- Excellent for working in construction, landscaping, and manual labor work for extended hours.
- The wide rubber sole offers superior stability.
- Good arch support.
- Removable insole to add custom orthotics.
Ever Boots Tank Soft is ideal for customers seeking waterproof work boots that offer superior traction control and good comfort and fit well within a budget. Moreover, they are among the few best waterproof work boots available for women.
12 – Under Armour Men’s Valsetz RTS 1.5 with Zipper Military and Tactical
Under Armour is a bankable name when it comes to the best waterproof work boots. The Valsetz RTS 1.5 work boots are excellent to meet all the demands of a tough job requiring many hours of work.
The work boot from Under Armour is made from durable synthetic leather and comes with an updated textile upper. The medial side zip makes wearing and removing the boots easy.
For enhanced protection of the feet, the Valsetz RTS 1.5 work boots feature a TPU toe cap. The welded PU film encloses the quality waterproof boots and offers enhanced abrasion resistance.
- These are super lightweight work boots for men.
- The lightweight TPU shank provides superior mid-foot support and doesn’t compromise rigidity.
- The shaft is approximately 6.75 inches from the arch.
- Good boot opening of 10.5 inches around.
- Comes with UA ClutchFit ankle support system.
- Superior all-day comfort with Micro G Eva midsole.
Under Armour Valsetz RTS 1.5 are ideal for customers that don’t necessarily need genuine leather waterproof work boots. Moreover, costing under $100 makes them an ideal fit for anyone looking to purchase all-day comfortable work boots within a budget.
13 – Cat Footwear Men’s Threshold Waterproof Steel Toe Work Boot
The Threshold Waterproof Steel Toe from Cat Footwear is a feature-packed work boot that comes with a slip-resistant outsole that not only meets but exceeds ASTM standards when it comes to offering superior grip on low traction surfaces.
The work boots feature the flexible ERGO midsole which is 30% lighter and better at shock absorption than standard EVA. They come from Gold Rated Tanneries (LWG).
Cat Threshold work boots are ASTM F2413-11 I/75 C/75 and ASTM F2413-05 1/75 EH compliant, which simply means they offer superior protection in all conditions.
- Available in Black and Real Brown shades.
- Also comes in a soft toe variant.
- It is a lightweight work boot to keep your feet warm and comfortable.
- The steel toe comes with a comfortable and removable insole.
- Saves your feet from getting wet with waterproof leathers and seam-sealed waterproof liners.
- The full-grain leather upper is durable and abrasion-resistant.
- EH protection against open circuits up to 600V in dry conditions.
- The durable steel toe provides protection from compression and impact.
If you’re looking for comfort then the Cat Threshold are the best waterproof work boots to champion tough work and jobs that you can buy on a budget, especially if you’re looking for a replacement for your Cat Outline boots.
What are Waterproof Work Boots?
Waterproof work boots feature a waterproof membrane that protects the wearer’s feet from getting wet. In most cases, the membrane also protects the wearer’s feet from the snow.
Many of the best waterproof work boots provide all-weather comfort that makes them ideal to wear in all seasons. In addition to that, premium work boots come with a galore of safety and comfort features.
It’s that time of year again. The rain is coming and with it the need for good waterproof work boots. If you’re still in the market for a pair, now is the time to get them. We’ve highlighted some of the best waterproof work boots on the market, so there’s no excuse not to be prepared for whatever weather comes your way. So don’t wait any longer, order your waterproof work boots today!
4 thoughts on “13 Best Waterproof Work Boots”
I agree with your point of view, your article has given me a lot of help and benefited me a lot. Thanks. Hope you continue to write such excellent articles.
Your article helped me a lot, is there any more related content? Thanks!
Your article helped me a lot, is there any more related content? Thanks!
Can you be more specific about the content of your article? After reading it, I still have some doubts. Hope you can help me.